RENTAL AND LETTING SERVICES
We offer a wide range of services in the property letting and management market, they include...
Appraisal of property
- Advice on rent (including comparative rental charges)
- Property key holding
- Property listing
- Confirming to legal requirements regarding property specifications
- Preparing checklists for properties
- Compiling details for web page listing
- Daily maintenance of online presence
- Matching potential tenants to suit timescale and requirements
- Showing prospective tenants around property
- Acquiring references on behalf of client
- Preparation of lease agreement and all necessary legal documentation including guarantors, management agreement and inventory.
- Collection of deposit bond to be held by our company until the end of the tenancy
Fees... that are hard to beat !
- At Property Lets NI we can supply you simply with sourcing a tenant at £325.00
- At Property Lets NI we can provide you with a management service at a cost of 7% of your monthly rental premium.
- If for any reason you wish to withdraw a property from our agency you will be subject to a withdrawal fee of £99.00
- Please contact the office for further discounted rates
- All prices are subject to VAT being added.
- Detailed checklist carried out with client and tenant
- Arranging NIE meter readings
- storage arrangements (if required)
- Welcome pack will be provided
- Showing new tenant into property and the use of different functions for example central heating, shower etc.
- Detailed inventory with tenant(s)
- Signing of contracts
Property Lets NI can provide our Landlords with a comprehensive management service at a cost of 7% of your monthly rental premium. This includes all of the above mentioned details plus the following;
- Monthly rental collection and payments
- Setting up of tenant standing order agreements
- Monitoring latency in payments when required
- Quarterly property inspections with detailed condition report
- 24 hour emergency service for Tenants and Landlords
- Provide competitive quotations for all works required
- Dedicated and Skilled maintenance team
- Annual heating services (as required by Law)
- Periodic Electrical inspections
- Management of tenant issues/complaints
- Protection of Tenants deposit in line with new legislation(Extra one off fee applies)
- Conduct final inspection upon tenancy expiration including key collection
- Resolve any deposit disputes
- Discount given for multiple properties managed
- Provide a professional, personable and efficient service
If you have any questions about any of the above or if there is a specific question you have in mind please do not hesitate to contact us.